- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Did Mario Balotelli Really Say That Real Madrid Players Could Have Sex With His Girlfriend If They Advance In Playoffs?
Considering the sources — two Spanish newspapers and a couple of British tabloids — this could be some bullshit. But confirmed soccer bad boy Mario Balotelli allegedly said that, if Real Madrid comes back to win its Champions League semifinal series with Borussia Dortmund, that he would allow the entire Real team to have sex with his girlfriend.
The physics and logistics of this really confuses me, so let’s just go to the alleged quote:
London Daily Mirror:
In the Spanish newspapers AS and Marca, the Italy forward was quoted as saying: ‘If Real Madrid come back in Champions League, I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them!’
Of course Dortmond won the opener 4-1, which means Real would have to beat them on Tuesday 3-0 to force a shootout, or 4-0 to win outright.
But they have motivation. Balotelli’s girlfriend is Belgian model Fanny Neguesha.
Oh my, when I told Mario Balotelli that he occasionally needs to “share the ball” he thought I said “share your gal.” bit.ly/Y6Rxef
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) April 29, 2013
Balotelli is a striker for Milan.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy