- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Did Mario Balotelli Really Say That Real Madrid Players Could Have Sex With His Girlfriend If They Advance In Playoffs?
Considering the sources — two Spanish newspapers and a couple of British tabloids — this could be some bullshit. But confirmed soccer bad boy Mario Balotelli allegedly said that, if Real Madrid comes back to win its Champions League semifinal series with Borussia Dortmund, that he would allow the entire Real team to have sex with his girlfriend.
The physics and logistics of this really confuses me, so let’s just go to the alleged quote:
London Daily Mirror:
In the Spanish newspapers AS and Marca, the Italy forward was quoted as saying: ‘If Real Madrid come back in Champions League, I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them!’
Of course Dortmond won the opener 4-1, which means Real would have to beat them on Tuesday 3-0 to force a shootout, or 4-0 to win outright.
But they have motivation. Balotelli’s girlfriend is Belgian model Fanny Neguesha.
Oh my, when I told Mario Balotelli that he occasionally needs to “share the ball” he thought I said “share your gal.” bit.ly/Y6Rxef
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) April 29, 2013
Balotelli is a striker for Milan.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- Tony Gonzalez: Absolutely Right About Matt Ryan