- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Did Mario Balotelli Really Say That Real Madrid Players Could Have Sex With His Girlfriend If They Advance In Playoffs?
Considering the sources — two Spanish newspapers and a couple of British tabloids — this could be some bullshit. But confirmed soccer bad boy Mario Balotelli allegedly said that, if Real Madrid comes back to win its Champions League semifinal series with Borussia Dortmund, that he would allow the entire Real team to have sex with his girlfriend.
The physics and logistics of this really confuses me, so let’s just go to the alleged quote:
London Daily Mirror:
In the Spanish newspapers AS and Marca, the Italy forward was quoted as saying: ‘If Real Madrid come back in Champions League, I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them!’
Of course Dortmond won the opener 4-1, which means Real would have to beat them on Tuesday 3-0 to force a shootout, or 4-0 to win outright.
But they have motivation. Balotelli’s girlfriend is Belgian model Fanny Neguesha.
Oh my, when I told Mario Balotelli that he occasionally needs to “share the ball” he thought I said “share your gal.” bit.ly/Y6Rxef
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) April 29, 2013
Balotelli is a striker for Milan.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident