- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
EA Sports’ Gaming Engine Of The Future Looks Like A Great Excuse To Never Leave Home Again. Ever.
Designed to “specifically to help us blur the line between the real and the virtual,” EA Sports Ignite engine will also blur the line between leaving your couch or not. Ever again. Focusing on the FIFA, Madden, NBA Live, and UFC franchises, the new engine is expected to increase the amount of detail in these games (physics, aesthetic, gameplay) by a factor of 10.
Ten times better than what you’re playing now.
And smarter. It will purportedly be able to calculate 4X faster than the current engine. That means, among other things, computer artificial intelligence will be vastly smarter than your dumb ass. Luckily, three of the four sports the engine focuses on are team sports, so you’ll have smarter teammates too. Thanks XBOX One!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs