- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
EA Sports’ Gaming Engine Of The Future Looks Like A Great Excuse To Never Leave Home Again. Ever.
Designed to “specifically to help us blur the line between the real and the virtual,” EA Sports Ignite engine will also blur the line between leaving your couch or not. Ever again. Focusing on the FIFA, Madden, NBA Live, and UFC franchises, the new engine is expected to increase the amount of detail in these games (physics, aesthetic, gameplay) by a factor of 10.
Ten times better than what you’re playing now.
And smarter. It will purportedly be able to calculate 4X faster than the current engine. That means, among other things, computer artificial intelligence will be vastly smarter than your dumb ass. Luckily, three of the four sports the engine focuses on are team sports, so you’ll have smarter teammates too. Thanks XBOX One!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts