- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
EA Sports’ Gaming Engine Of The Future Looks Like A Great Excuse To Never Leave Home Again. Ever.
Designed to “specifically to help us blur the line between the real and the virtual,” EA Sports Ignite engine will also blur the line between leaving your couch or not. Ever again. Focusing on the FIFA, Madden, NBA Live, and UFC franchises, the new engine is expected to increase the amount of detail in these games (physics, aesthetic, gameplay) by a factor of 10.
Ten times better than what you’re playing now.
And smarter. It will purportedly be able to calculate 4X faster than the current engine. That means, among other things, computer artificial intelligence will be vastly smarter than your dumb ass. Luckily, three of the four sports the engine focuses on are team sports, so you’ll have smarter teammates too. Thanks XBOX One!
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot