- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
EA Sports’ Gaming Engine Of The Future Looks Like A Great Excuse To Never Leave Home Again. Ever.
Designed to “specifically to help us blur the line between the real and the virtual,” EA Sports Ignite engine will also blur the line between leaving your couch or not. Ever again. Focusing on the FIFA, Madden, NBA Live, and UFC franchises, the new engine is expected to increase the amount of detail in these games (physics, aesthetic, gameplay) by a factor of 10.
Ten times better than what you’re playing now.
And smarter. It will purportedly be able to calculate 4X faster than the current engine. That means, among other things, computer artificial intelligence will be vastly smarter than your dumb ass. Luckily, three of the four sports the engine focuses on are team sports, so you’ll have smarter teammates too. Thanks XBOX One!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story