- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
EA Sports’ Gaming Engine Of The Future Looks Like A Great Excuse To Never Leave Home Again. Ever.
Designed to “specifically to help us blur the line between the real and the virtual,” EA Sports Ignite engine will also blur the line between leaving your couch or not. Ever again. Focusing on the FIFA, Madden, NBA Live, and UFC franchises, the new engine is expected to increase the amount of detail in these games (physics, aesthetic, gameplay) by a factor of 10.
Ten times better than what you’re playing now.
And smarter. It will purportedly be able to calculate 4X faster than the current engine. That means, among other things, computer artificial intelligence will be vastly smarter than your dumb ass. Luckily, three of the four sports the engine focuses on are team sports, so you’ll have smarter teammates too. Thanks XBOX One!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts