- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Eight Year Old Might Be World’s Best Soccer Player (VIDEO)
I should preface this by saying that I have absolutely no idea who this kid is, how old this video is, where in the world this is taking place, and so on and so forth. But when you find a video of a little boy looking like Lionel Messi on the soccer field and you write for SportsGrid, you have no choice but to post it.
My detective skills (mostly involving typing the video title into Google Translate) turned up the language Afrikaans. Further investigation uncovered that Afrikaans is spoken in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe. So here’s a video of a child from South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, or Zimbabwe destroying his opponents on the pitch.
Thanks for checking out another installment of “Videos That Make The Author Of This Post Feel Terrible About Himself.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts