- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Eight Year Old Might Be World’s Best Soccer Player (VIDEO)
I should preface this by saying that I have absolutely no idea who this kid is, how old this video is, where in the world this is taking place, and so on and so forth. But when you find a video of a little boy looking like Lionel Messi on the soccer field and you write for SportsGrid, you have no choice but to post it.
My detective skills (mostly involving typing the video title into Google Translate) turned up the language Afrikaans. Further investigation uncovered that Afrikaans is spoken in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe. So here’s a video of a child from South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, or Zimbabwe destroying his opponents on the pitch.
Thanks for checking out another installment of “Videos That Make The Author Of This Post Feel Terrible About Himself.”
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai