- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
As His Team Lost At Euro 2012, One English Fan Let It All Hang Out (NSFW)
Last night, England bowed out in the quarterfinals of Euro 2012, falling to Italy on penalty kicks. The result, of course, was devastating for success-starved English fans – and one of them behind the goal for Italy’s winning penalty kick showed just how desperate they were to win. See if you can spot him below. He’s in the first row, and, uh, you’ll know him when you see him:
That right there is truly going all-out to distract an opponent. Of course, just like England’s efforts to bring home the title, it didn’t work, as Alessandro Diamanti buried the shot. Well, if it’s any consolation to that gentleman, he’s now one of the most famous fans of Euro 2012 – though if you’re devoted enough to do that for your team, we’re guessing he’d trade any measure of viral fame he achieves for an England win.
- Filed Under:
- euro 2012
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- AJ McCarron Dating Ex-Miss Alabama