- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Your First (Of Possibly Many) Riot Videos From Euro 2012
Croatia hammered Ireland 3-1 in its opening game of Euro 2012 yesterday. And it was a good thing they did, because before the opening whistle of that match even blew, Croatian fans were already pissed off.
The faceoff you’ll see below is between Polish riot police and Croatian supporters. The fans’ negativity seems a little preemptive – had they waited about an hour they probably would have been all smiles. But this is European soccer – I think the saying goes, “I went to a riot, and a soccer game broke out,” or something like that.
Kind of crazy watching the riot police just line up to intimidate the fans. Has that one vs. 100 feel. Just another day of European soccer shenanigans, we guess.
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement