- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kid Who Plays Rickon Stark On Game of Thrones Got Jacked Up In A Youth Soccer Game, Apparently
Game of Thrones fans will probably know who this is: Art Parkinson, who plays Rickon Stark on the HBO series. Until Sunday’s episode, Parkinson’s scenes have mostly consisted of sleeping, and occasionally popping his head up from behind a dead tree and blurting “What was that?” But on Sunday he actually got some lines, and did remarkably well before being shuffled off with Osha and Shaggydog to live with the Umbers.
Well, at least now he won’t have to hear “Hodor!” every five seconds.
But real life can be just as brutal as Westeros life, it seems. Not sure on the nature of this soccer injury, but the kid lives in Ireland so it’s probably on the milder side, relatively speaking. At least he’s sitting up.
Do you know our family motto “Go through them not around them” Scrap it , it’s been binned ! twitter.com/ArtRickonrocko…
— art parkinson (@ArtRickonrockon) May 2, 2013
Damn you, George R.R. Martin! Is no one safe?
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed