- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kid Who Plays Rickon Stark On Game of Thrones Got Jacked Up In A Youth Soccer Game, Apparently
Game of Thrones fans will probably know who this is: Art Parkinson, who plays Rickon Stark on the HBO series. Until Sunday’s episode, Parkinson’s scenes have mostly consisted of sleeping, and occasionally popping his head up from behind a dead tree and blurting “What was that?” But on Sunday he actually got some lines, and did remarkably well before being shuffled off with Osha and Shaggydog to live with the Umbers.
Well, at least now he won’t have to hear “Hodor!” every five seconds.
But real life can be just as brutal as Westeros life, it seems. Not sure on the nature of this soccer injury, but the kid lives in Ireland so it’s probably on the milder side, relatively speaking. At least he’s sitting up.
Do you know our family motto “Go through them not around them” Scrap it , it’s been binned ! twitter.com/ArtRickonrocko…
— art parkinson (@ArtRickonrockon) May 2, 2013
Damn you, George R.R. Martin! Is no one safe?
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success