- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Kid Who Plays Rickon Stark On Game of Thrones Got Jacked Up In A Youth Soccer Game, Apparently
Game of Thrones fans will probably know who this is: Art Parkinson, who plays Rickon Stark on the HBO series. Until Sunday’s episode, Parkinson’s scenes have mostly consisted of sleeping, and occasionally popping his head up from behind a dead tree and blurting “What was that?” But on Sunday he actually got some lines, and did remarkably well before being shuffled off with Osha and Shaggydog to live with the Umbers.
Well, at least now he won’t have to hear “Hodor!” every five seconds.
But real life can be just as brutal as Westeros life, it seems. Not sure on the nature of this soccer injury, but the kid lives in Ireland so it’s probably on the milder side, relatively speaking. At least he’s sitting up.
Do you know our family motto “Go through them not around them” Scrap it , it’s been binned ! twitter.com/ArtRickonrocko…
— art parkinson (@ArtRickonrockon) May 2, 2013
Damn you, George R.R. Martin! Is no one safe?
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'