- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kid Who Plays Rickon Stark On Game of Thrones Got Jacked Up In A Youth Soccer Game, Apparently
Game of Thrones fans will probably know who this is: Art Parkinson, who plays Rickon Stark on the HBO series. Until Sunday’s episode, Parkinson’s scenes have mostly consisted of sleeping, and occasionally popping his head up from behind a dead tree and blurting “What was that?” But on Sunday he actually got some lines, and did remarkably well before being shuffled off with Osha and Shaggydog to live with the Umbers.
Well, at least now he won’t have to hear “Hodor!” every five seconds.
But real life can be just as brutal as Westeros life, it seems. Not sure on the nature of this soccer injury, but the kid lives in Ireland so it’s probably on the milder side, relatively speaking. At least he’s sitting up.
Do you know our family motto “Go through them not around them” Scrap it , it’s been binned ! twitter.com/ArtRickonrocko…
— art parkinson (@ArtRickonrockon) May 2, 2013
Damn you, George R.R. Martin! Is no one safe?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ