- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kid Who Plays Rickon Stark On Game of Thrones Got Jacked Up In A Youth Soccer Game, Apparently
Game of Thrones fans will probably know who this is: Art Parkinson, who plays Rickon Stark on the HBO series. Until Sunday’s episode, Parkinson’s scenes have mostly consisted of sleeping, and occasionally popping his head up from behind a dead tree and blurting “What was that?” But on Sunday he actually got some lines, and did remarkably well before being shuffled off with Osha and Shaggydog to live with the Umbers.
Well, at least now he won’t have to hear “Hodor!” every five seconds.
But real life can be just as brutal as Westeros life, it seems. Not sure on the nature of this soccer injury, but the kid lives in Ireland so it’s probably on the milder side, relatively speaking. At least he’s sitting up.
Do you know our family motto “Go through them not around them” Scrap it , it’s been binned ! twitter.com/ArtRickonrocko…
— art parkinson (@ArtRickonrockon) May 2, 2013
Damn you, George R.R. Martin! Is no one safe?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy