- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Today In Pitch-Crashers: A Fan Ran Onto The Field, Kissed Lionel Messi On The Forehead And Ruffled His Hair
Argentina and Sweden played an international friendly today with the South Americans coming out on top 3-2, but not before another fan sought out Lionel Messi on the pitch. This guy was particularly friendly and adoring, planting a kiss on his forehead, ruffling his hair and surrendering to security without incident. Messi took the whole thing in stride, probably because he’s a grizzled field-rusher veteran these days, though he did take a moment to re-style his hairdo. Priorities in a close match, obviously.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts