- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In Pitch-Crashers: A Fan Ran Onto The Field, Kissed Lionel Messi On The Forehead And Ruffled His Hair
Argentina and Sweden played an international friendly today with the South Americans coming out on top 3-2, but not before another fan sought out Lionel Messi on the pitch. This guy was particularly friendly and adoring, planting a kiss on his forehead, ruffling his hair and surrendering to security without incident. Messi took the whole thing in stride, probably because he’s a grizzled field-rusher veteran these days, though he did take a moment to re-style his hairdo. Priorities in a close match, obviously.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story