- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Fernando Torres Scores In Extra Time, Sends Chelsea To Champions League Final
Well, not the greatest week for FC Barcelona. Last week, they lost to Chelsea in Champions League action, then lost to Real Madrid over the weekend, all but ensuring their biggest rival will win La Liga. And today, just a few minutes from avenging that Chelsea defeat at home, Chelsea’s Fernando Torres, who came into the game as a sub for Didier Drogba, scored in extra time, salvaging a 2-2 draw… and, combined with their win last week, put Chelsea into the Champions League final, eliminating the team that not terribly long ago looked like the world’s most dominant in any sport.
Oh, and did we mention that Chelsea was playing with 10 men half the time after John Terry’s red card? Or that Lionel Messi, the world’s best player (though there’s going to be more chatter than ever about whether he is or not now) missed a penalty shot? Or that Chelsea’s other goal was also scored in extra time, at the end of the first half? Quite a bit going on here. Below, the goal from Torres that thrust this craziness into overdrive. Not a great week for Barcelona, but a hell of a night for Chelsea.
UPDATE: And another video, this one showing the goal as it happened… and highlighting the moaning reaction of announcer Gary Neville.
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet