- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
French Keeper Lunges Towards Ball, Violently Torpedoes Opponent In The Stomach Instead
Sometimes, when the ball gets away from a soccer player, he lunges studs up. Knees are twisted, ankles are broken, a ligament tears or something else gets mangled. Rarely does studs up mean “leg parallel to the ground,” and rarely does that parallel leg strike an opposing player in the stomach-possibly-nuts. But that’s what happened here in a French U-17 match between AS Villaret and S.O.M, when the keeper misplayed the ball and ran full speed at a charging opponent. However, much as we’d like to pretend that this was a case of serious nut-kicking, that high boot seems to actually nail some gut. Then again, 101 Great Goals titles this video “Nutcracker,” so it’s clear on which side of the fence they stand.
Either way, it probably still hurt a lot.
GAH, the sound.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?