- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
French Keeper Lunges Towards Ball, Violently Torpedoes Opponent In The Stomach Instead
Sometimes, when the ball gets away from a soccer player, he lunges studs up. Knees are twisted, ankles are broken, a ligament tears or something else gets mangled. Rarely does studs up mean “leg parallel to the ground,” and rarely does that parallel leg strike an opposing player in the stomach-possibly-nuts. But that’s what happened here in a French U-17 match between AS Villaret and S.O.M, when the keeper misplayed the ball and ran full speed at a charging opponent. However, much as we’d like to pretend that this was a case of serious nut-kicking, that high boot seems to actually nail some gut. Then again, 101 Great Goals titles this video “Nutcracker,” so it’s clear on which side of the fence they stand.
Either way, it probably still hurt a lot.
GAH, the sound.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement