- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
French Keeper Lunges Towards Ball, Violently Torpedoes Opponent In The Stomach Instead
Sometimes, when the ball gets away from a soccer player, he lunges studs up. Knees are twisted, ankles are broken, a ligament tears or something else gets mangled. Rarely does studs up mean “leg parallel to the ground,” and rarely does that parallel leg strike an opposing player in the stomach-possibly-nuts. But that’s what happened here in a French U-17 match between AS Villaret and S.O.M, when the keeper misplayed the ball and ran full speed at a charging opponent. However, much as we’d like to pretend that this was a case of serious nut-kicking, that high boot seems to actually nail some gut. Then again, 101 Great Goals titles this video “Nutcracker,” so it’s clear on which side of the fence they stand.
Either way, it probably still hurt a lot.
GAH, the sound.
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?