- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Germany’s Euro 2012 Run Is Over, And This Single-Tear-Shedding Fan Says It All
Germany wasn’t supposed to lose to Italy. Italy is a bunch of crybabies. They play too defensive. Germany was a lock to reach the finals. Their counter-attacking style is lethal. Spain was the only team that was supposed to have a chance. This is the German national team. Winners of 15 straight in major international competitions, an international record. It can’t happen. Italy’s only chance is to hope for penalty kicks. There’s no way they’ll win in regulation. But they did. Italy shocked Germany, 2-1, and is heading to the Euro Cup Final. And this German fan summed it all up:
Good luck receiving any bailout funds from Germany, Italy.
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong
- Did Lebron Have a Lovechild With This Newscaster?
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde