- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Goal Disallowed Due To Streaker, Who Is Then Pummeled By Players
We’ve seen our share of streakers, but not one who has so directly impacted the outcome of a game. We take you now to Finland’s Veikkausliiga, where a pitch invader (can you really call him a streaker if he isn’t naked?), interrupted a match between HJK and ROPS on Sunday.
Mr. Tight Black Pants runs onto the field just as the home team, HJK, is attacking the goal from the right corner. As you can see in he video, the team scored — but who’s to say that the defense didn’t stop when the field invader flew by? The goal was disallowed.
Best part: HJK defenders, led by Mathias Lindström, tackle the dope and hold him for security.
HJK won, 2-0.
- Filed Under:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires