- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Goal Disallowed Due To Streaker, Who Is Then Pummeled By Players
We’ve seen our share of streakers, but not one who has so directly impacted the outcome of a game. We take you now to Finland’s Veikkausliiga, where a pitch invader (can you really call him a streaker if he isn’t naked?), interrupted a match between HJK and ROPS on Sunday.
Mr. Tight Black Pants runs onto the field just as the home team, HJK, is attacking the goal from the right corner. As you can see in he video, the team scored — but who’s to say that the defense didn’t stop when the field invader flew by? The goal was disallowed.
Best part: HJK defenders, led by Mathias Lindström, tackle the dope and hold him for security.
HJK won, 2-0.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts