- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Goal Disallowed Due To Streaker, Who Is Then Pummeled By Players
We’ve seen our share of streakers, but not one who has so directly impacted the outcome of a game. We take you now to Finland’s Veikkausliiga, where a pitch invader (can you really call him a streaker if he isn’t naked?), interrupted a match between HJK and ROPS on Sunday.
Mr. Tight Black Pants runs onto the field just as the home team, HJK, is attacking the goal from the right corner. As you can see in he video, the team scored — but who’s to say that the defense didn’t stop when the field invader flew by? The goal was disallowed.
Best part: HJK defenders, led by Mathias Lindström, tackle the dope and hold him for security.
HJK won, 2-0.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success