- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Greek Soccer Fans Went So Crazy That Their Game Was Delayed Over An Hour, Because You Couldn’t See Anything
Olympiakos vs. PAOK. Greek soccer fans are CRAZY AS HELL LOOK THEY’RE IN HELL:
We recently showed you video and a GIF of the insanity, but now we have another video and picture to add to the awesomeness.
The game had to be delayed over an hour.
If you’re confused, a redditor explained the situation better than I can:
Both teams have just entered the pitch and are lined up for the pre-game picture and shaking of hands with the ref and each other. The fans have lit a lot of fireworks at the side lines to create a hellish atmosphere prior to the game starting. They took it a little too far and the game had to be delayed for a long time because the smoke made it impossible to play.
This is what taking it “a little too far” looks like in Greece. In Miami, Heat fans once kept the American Airlines Center 70% full in the fourth quarter of a first-round playoff game. That shit was wild.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts