- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s The Most Joyous Field Invasion You’re Ever Likely To See (Video)
I can think of many words to describe a field invasion, but “adorable” has never been one of them. Until now. Field invasions are usually sad, sometimes brutal and always annoying, always containing one or more of the following elements:
Beatdowns administered by athletes.
Jerky fan video footage.
But now here’s one guy who ran onto the field in the middle of a soccer game between South Africa and Brazil which turned out to be one of the greatest things ever. That’s because it was a little kid, and he wanted to meet Neymar. And since this was just a friendly serving as a practice for the World Cup, the players were only too happy to take a break and let the little guy have an epic moment.
Security first tried to stop the kid, but Neymar ran in and rescued him. Then cameras were produced, and the kid posed for photos with the players. Best field invasion ever.
- Filed Under:
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Most Untouchable Players in Red Sox System
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments