- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s The Most Joyous Field Invasion You’re Ever Likely To See (Video)
I can think of many words to describe a field invasion, but “adorable” has never been one of them. Until now. Field invasions are usually sad, sometimes brutal and always annoying, always containing one or more of the following elements:
Beatdowns administered by athletes.
Jerky fan video footage.
But now here’s one guy who ran onto the field in the middle of a soccer game between South Africa and Brazil which turned out to be one of the greatest things ever. That’s because it was a little kid, and he wanted to meet Neymar. And since this was just a friendly serving as a practice for the World Cup, the players were only too happy to take a break and let the little guy have an epic moment.
Security first tried to stop the kid, but Neymar ran in and rescued him. Then cameras were produced, and the kid posed for photos with the players. Best field invasion ever.
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?