- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s The Most Joyous Field Invasion You’re Ever Likely To See (Video)
I can think of many words to describe a field invasion, but “adorable” has never been one of them. Until now. Field invasions are usually sad, sometimes brutal and always annoying, always containing one or more of the following elements:
Beatdowns administered by athletes.
Jerky fan video footage.
But now here’s one guy who ran onto the field in the middle of a soccer game between South Africa and Brazil which turned out to be one of the greatest things ever. That’s because it was a little kid, and he wanted to meet Neymar. And since this was just a friendly serving as a practice for the World Cup, the players were only too happy to take a break and let the little guy have an epic moment.
Security first tried to stop the kid, but Neymar ran in and rescued him. Then cameras were produced, and the kid posed for photos with the players. Best field invasion ever.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World