- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hey Luis Suarez, Why Don’t You Let Other People Play With The Ball?
In order to hit a successful volley, you need three things to happen. First, you need to be in right place when the ball serendipitously pops up into the air. Second, you need to have space between you and the goal. Third, and most important, you need to keep it down.
We’re telling you this — not Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. He knows what he’s doing. (And so do we, as we’ve been documenting his strange/impressive journey to the Ballon d’Or.)
Watch him score his 19th goal in 12 games in grand fashion (six more than Sergio Agüero and 10 more than the next two dudes). LFC ended up beating Welsh club Cardiff City 3-1, sending Pool ahead of Man City and Arsenal for the top spot on the EPL table.
Photo via Getty, GIF via manofmanynames
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week