- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hey Luis Suarez, Why Don’t You Let Other People Play With The Ball?
In order to hit a successful volley, you need three things to happen. First, you need to be in right place when the ball serendipitously pops up into the air. Second, you need to have space between you and the goal. Third, and most important, you need to keep it down.
We’re telling you this — not Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. He knows what he’s doing. (And so do we, as we’ve been documenting his strange/impressive journey to the Ballon d’Or.)
Watch him score his 19th goal in 12 games in grand fashion (six more than Sergio Agüero and 10 more than the next two dudes). LFC ended up beating Welsh club Cardiff City 3-1, sending Pool ahead of Man City and Arsenal for the top spot on the EPL table.
Photo via Getty, GIF via manofmanynames
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story