- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How Does Lionel Messi’s On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
The other day against Romania, Argentinean forward-who-needs-no-introduction keeled over, pinched his nose, and started puking. I’m not sure what it is about seeing sports megastars lose their lunch — catharsis? humanizing? just funny? — but it always gets a lot of press.
Being the best, most famous soccer player on Earth, Lionel Messi wasn’t gonna escape this barf episode without having to answer a few questions about it. As nonchalantly as it happened, Messi responded: I do it all the time.
[Marca.com] “It happens to me all the time: during the matches, while training, when I’m at home…I don’t know why it happens, but it happens”.
“Sometimes I accelerate very fast and the change in air intake that involves causes me to heave. I felt completely fine at the end of the match”
At home? Damn, like, just out of the blue? Guess that’s the trade off for being the best soccer player the world has ever seen. Apparently, it’s not that uncommon for athletes to get sick ALL THE FREAKIN’ TIME. So without getting to the criteria of what makes one on-air vomit video better than another, here are the most famous/entertaining/perversely enjoyable clips the internet has to offer. Ranked, of course (we saved the best for last).
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'