- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
How Does Lionel Messi’s On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
The other day against Romania, Argentinean forward-who-needs-no-introduction keeled over, pinched his nose, and started puking. I’m not sure what it is about seeing sports megastars lose their lunch — catharsis? humanizing? just funny? — but it always gets a lot of press.
Being the best, most famous soccer player on Earth, Lionel Messi wasn’t gonna escape this barf episode without having to answer a few questions about it. As nonchalantly as it happened, Messi responded: I do it all the time.
[Marca.com] “It happens to me all the time: during the matches, while training, when I’m at home…I don’t know why it happens, but it happens”.
“Sometimes I accelerate very fast and the change in air intake that involves causes me to heave. I felt completely fine at the end of the match”
At home? Damn, like, just out of the blue? Guess that’s the trade off for being the best soccer player the world has ever seen. Apparently, it’s not that uncommon for athletes to get sick ALL THE FREAKIN’ TIME. So without getting to the criteria of what makes one on-air vomit video better than another, here are the most famous/entertaining/perversely enjoyable clips the internet has to offer. Ranked, of course (we saved the best for last).
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'