- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Italian Soccer Club Fined Because President Yelled Insults At The Referee On The Stadium Loudspeaker
During a recent fourth tier Italian soccer match between Nuovo Campobasso and Arzanese, Nuovo Campobasso club president Ferruccio Capone simply could not handle the rash of referee decisions going against his club. The final straw was drawn in the second half of the match when one of his players was sent off with a red card, so Capone exploded. Not to the media, Mark Cuban-style, but through a more direct method. Like, say, laying siege upon the announer’s booth, hijacking the microphone and yelling at the referee through the loudspeaker.
(Skip ahead to 3:10).
The club was fined €10,000 for Capone’s actions, which seems a little low – especially in light of the Spurs, who were fined $250,000 and are being sued for well, not saying anything.
- Filed Under:
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland