- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Italian Soccer Player Drops His Pants And Fires A Rocket … Or Was It The Other Way Around?
If you’re like me, you’re a little tired of pro soccer players scoring goals and then whipping off their shirts. But sadly, I did not consider the horrible alternative.
It happened during Juventus’ 2-1 win over Pescara in a Serie A match in Turin today, moving the team 12 points ahead of second-place Napoli in the standings. The winning goal? That was a 72nd-minute penalty shot by Mirko Vucinic, who celebrated by dropping his shorts and romping pantless around the pitch.
Fortunately he was stopped before everyone could see his Mirko.
For the record, shedding your shorts in an Italian Serie game gets you a yellow card, same as taking off your shirt. I think the punishment here should be more severe, but that’s just me. Juventus coach Antonio Conte apparently agrees, because he dropped Mirko from the starting roster for their upcoming Champions League quarterfinal second-round match against Bayern Munich.
Fun fact: the man who discovered Vucinic is Lecce sporting director Pantaleo Corvino.
Photo: Associated Press.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson