- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s A Holiday Miracle: Professional Soccer Goalie Asks Facebook Fans To Help Find His Dog, Dog Is Found
Goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen for German soccer club Borussia Monchengladbach (he was also recently called up to German’s national squad before Euro 2012) lost his dog, Bali, recently, who was hit by a car and ran away in shock. Ter Stegen and his girlfriend could not find their dog, so he made a last ditch call for help to his Facebook fans.
Translated (not-so-accurately) from German by Bing:
“Gladbach fans love, I ask you for your help! My dog Bali has been approached and has gone hurt them in shock. Finally, he seen at 13: 10 on the Anton street corner of Hindenburg Street and a postman thought to have observed a woman who angeleihnt him and should have taken. If you know something, I ask you to provide information to the police of MG, or to send an eMail to email@example.com. Please, post share this with your friends. Our earnest desire is to have him back with us! :-( Thank you for your help, your Marc”
Yesterday, Bali was found at a fire department.
“Bali was just found! Thank you for your help, many of the letters and the many congratulations! I am amazed and speechless, as many have involved. For us, it’s the perfect Christmas fairy tale! I wish you a Merry Christmas! Many, many thanks!”
And one more update:
“Dear fans, despite some wounds it goes well Bali also according to the doctor. He was found on the Thuringian road and the fire brigade. Thank you again for all your help!”
It’s unclear whether a Facebook-er helped to rescue Bali, but that Bali was found is what matters most.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts