- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s A Holiday Miracle: Professional Soccer Goalie Asks Facebook Fans To Help Find His Dog, Dog Is Found
Goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen for German soccer club Borussia Monchengladbach (he was also recently called up to German’s national squad before Euro 2012) lost his dog, Bali, recently, who was hit by a car and ran away in shock. Ter Stegen and his girlfriend could not find their dog, so he made a last ditch call for help to his Facebook fans.
Translated (not-so-accurately) from German by Bing:
“Gladbach fans love, I ask you for your help! My dog Bali has been approached and has gone hurt them in shock. Finally, he seen at 13: 10 on the Anton street corner of Hindenburg Street and a postman thought to have observed a woman who angeleihnt him and should have taken. If you know something, I ask you to provide information to the police of MG, or to send an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, post share this with your friends. Our earnest desire is to have him back with us! :-( Thank you for your help, your Marc”
Yesterday, Bali was found at a fire department.
“Bali was just found! Thank you for your help, many of the letters and the many congratulations! I am amazed and speechless, as many have involved. For us, it’s the perfect Christmas fairy tale! I wish you a Merry Christmas! Many, many thanks!”
And one more update:
“Dear fans, despite some wounds it goes well Bali also according to the doctor. He was found on the Thuringian road and the fire brigade. Thank you again for all your help!”
It’s unclear whether a Facebook-er helped to rescue Bali, but that Bali was found is what matters most.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts