- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s The Summer Of Awful Commercials For Cristiano Ronaldo
Apparently, Cristiano Ronaldo can’t get enough of shitty commercials, and as long as they’re paying him, I can’t blame him. After tackling dandruffs the shape of soccer balls, Ronaldo tackled the Japanese market with some weird-ass products.
I’ve heard of facials, but never heard facial fitness until today. Like the douche that Ronaldo is, he’s putting his stamp of approval behind a product that is supposed to prevent wrinkle and give anti-aging qualities to you face. How does it work, you ask? Just put it in your mouth and wiggle away. We get it, dude. You’re good-looking, rich, and have a smoking hot wife. So you gotta have a buff face to maintain all that.
We’re not sure if the same facial fitness company that got the Ballon D’Or winner to shoot that awful commercial owns the next product. Regardless, it’s a pretty similar device, except that it has TWO FUCKING DISCO BALLs! Ridiculous, CR7!
Bottom line: Ronaldo is a marketing disaster/gold.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts