- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s The Summer Of Awful Commercials For Cristiano Ronaldo
Apparently, Cristiano Ronaldo can’t get enough of shitty commercials, and as long as they’re paying him, I can’t blame him. After tackling dandruffs the shape of soccer balls, Ronaldo tackled the Japanese market with some weird-ass products.
I’ve heard of facials, but never heard facial fitness until today. Like the douche that Ronaldo is, he’s putting his stamp of approval behind a product that is supposed to prevent wrinkle and give anti-aging qualities to you face. How does it work, you ask? Just put it in your mouth and wiggle away. We get it, dude. You’re good-looking, rich, and have a smoking hot wife. So you gotta have a buff face to maintain all that.
We’re not sure if the same facial fitness company that got the Ballon D’Or winner to shoot that awful commercial owns the next product. Regardless, it’s a pretty similar device, except that it has TWO FUCKING DISCO BALLs! Ridiculous, CR7!
Bottom line: Ronaldo is a marketing disaster/gold.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?