- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jordan Beats Kuwait 21-0 In Women’s Soccer Match And They Actually Have A Good Reason For It
In a statement of dominance, the Jordan Women’s national team beat Kuwait 21-0 on Friday. This sounds excessive, but Jordan needed to score 18 to make sure they won their group of the Asian Cup qualifiers. The reason they needed so many goals was Uzbekistan defeated Kuwait 18-0 in an earlier match.
It’s a strange/hilarious experience to watch highlights of a team pushing so hard during a blowout. However in this case it’s completely justifiable, Jordan had no choice but to run back every goal for a quick restart because Uzbekistan were such assholes in their match with Kuwait. Also the almost certainly Jordanian commentator maintains the same amount of enthusiasm for all 21 goals. That either shows an extreme level of professionalism or a deep seeded hatred of Kuwait.
I’ll leave it to Borat to summarize this story:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?