- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jordan Beats Kuwait 21-0 In Women’s Soccer Match And They Actually Have A Good Reason For It
In a statement of dominance, the Jordan Women’s national team beat Kuwait 21-0 on Friday. This sounds excessive, but Jordan needed to score 18 to make sure they won their group of the Asian Cup qualifiers. The reason they needed so many goals was Uzbekistan defeated Kuwait 18-0 in an earlier match.
It’s a strange/hilarious experience to watch highlights of a team pushing so hard during a blowout. However in this case it’s completely justifiable, Jordan had no choice but to run back every goal for a quick restart because Uzbekistan were such assholes in their match with Kuwait. Also the almost certainly Jordanian commentator maintains the same amount of enthusiasm for all 21 goals. That either shows an extreme level of professionalism or a deep seeded hatred of Kuwait.
I’ll leave it to Borat to summarize this story:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs