- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Jordan Beats Kuwait 21-0 In Women’s Soccer Match And They Actually Have A Good Reason For It
In a statement of dominance, the Jordan Women’s national team beat Kuwait 21-0 on Friday. This sounds excessive, but Jordan needed to score 18 to make sure they won their group of the Asian Cup qualifiers. The reason they needed so many goals was Uzbekistan defeated Kuwait 18-0 in an earlier match.
It’s a strange/hilarious experience to watch highlights of a team pushing so hard during a blowout. However in this case it’s completely justifiable, Jordan had no choice but to run back every goal for a quick restart because Uzbekistan were such assholes in their match with Kuwait. Also the almost certainly Jordanian commentator maintains the same amount of enthusiasm for all 21 goals. That either shows an extreme level of professionalism or a deep seeded hatred of Kuwait.
I’ll leave it to Borat to summarize this story:
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Athletes Who Used Steroids
- Chargers Have The Best Receiver In The NFL
- Dwight Howard Would Fight in the UFC?