- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jozy Altidore’s Second-Half Hat Trick Included This Wondrous, Curly Free Kick
OK, we’ll probably never be as awesome as Romania, but I’ve just been informed U.S. soccer is good now. Jozy Altidore is scoring hat tricks. The USMNT has won 12 straight — seventh-best all-time in history among national teams, and the world’s longest current winning streak.
And the U.S. beat Bosnia this evening in Sarajevo, 4-3, without Clint Dempsey. The U.S. came back from a 2-0 deficit.
Bosnia is ranked 16th in the world by FIFA, six spots better than the U.S. And Bosnia hasn’t lost at home since 2010.
Are we going to have to start calling it football now?
Anyway, this is great timing for NBC. North Americans actually somewhat a little bit care about soccer now.
- Filed Under:
- jozy altidore
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey