- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- Russians Are Trying To Turn A Wu-Tang Track Into An Olympic Sport
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Jozy Altidore’s Second-Half Hat Trick Included This Wondrous, Curly Free Kick
OK, we’ll probably never be as awesome as Romania, but I’ve just been informed U.S. soccer is good now. Jozy Altidore is scoring hat tricks. The USMNT has won 12 straight — seventh-best all-time in history among national teams, and the world’s longest current winning streak.
And the U.S. beat Bosnia this evening in Sarajevo, 4-3, without Clint Dempsey. The U.S. came back from a 2-0 deficit.
Bosnia is ranked 16th in the world by FIFA, six spots better than the U.S. And Bosnia hasn’t lost at home since 2010.
Are we going to have to start calling it football now?
Anyway, this is great timing for NBC. North Americans actually somewhat a little bit care about soccer now.
- Filed Under:
- jozy altidore
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?