- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jozy Altidore’s Second-Half Hat Trick Included This Wondrous, Curly Free Kick
OK, we’ll probably never be as awesome as Romania, but I’ve just been informed U.S. soccer is good now. Jozy Altidore is scoring hat tricks. The USMNT has won 12 straight — seventh-best all-time in history among national teams, and the world’s longest current winning streak.
And the U.S. beat Bosnia this evening in Sarajevo, 4-3, without Clint Dempsey. The U.S. came back from a 2-0 deficit.
Bosnia is ranked 16th in the world by FIFA, six spots better than the U.S. And Bosnia hasn’t lost at home since 2010.
Are we going to have to start calling it football now?
Anyway, this is great timing for NBC. North Americans actually somewhat a little bit care about soccer now.
- Filed Under:
- jozy altidore
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World