- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jozy Altidore’s Second-Half Hat Trick Included This Wondrous, Curly Free Kick
OK, we’ll probably never be as awesome as Romania, but I’ve just been informed U.S. soccer is good now. Jozy Altidore is scoring hat tricks. The USMNT has won 12 straight — seventh-best all-time in history among national teams, and the world’s longest current winning streak.
And the U.S. beat Bosnia this evening in Sarajevo, 4-3, without Clint Dempsey. The U.S. came back from a 2-0 deficit.
Bosnia is ranked 16th in the world by FIFA, six spots better than the U.S. And Bosnia hasn’t lost at home since 2010.
Are we going to have to start calling it football now?
Anyway, this is great timing for NBC. North Americans actually somewhat a little bit care about soccer now.
- Filed Under:
- jozy altidore
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story