- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jozy Altidore’s Second-Half Hat Trick Included This Wondrous, Curly Free Kick
OK, we’ll probably never be as awesome as Romania, but I’ve just been informed U.S. soccer is good now. Jozy Altidore is scoring hat tricks. The USMNT has won 12 straight — seventh-best all-time in history among national teams, and the world’s longest current winning streak.
And the U.S. beat Bosnia this evening in Sarajevo, 4-3, without Clint Dempsey. The U.S. came back from a 2-0 deficit.
Bosnia is ranked 16th in the world by FIFA, six spots better than the U.S. And Bosnia hasn’t lost at home since 2010.
Are we going to have to start calling it football now?
Anyway, this is great timing for NBC. North Americans actually somewhat a little bit care about soccer now.
- Filed Under:
- jozy altidore
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence