- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We Can Only Hope New U.S. Soccer Coach Jurgen Klinsmann Celebrates Every Goal Like This
Jurgen Klinsmann debuted as head coach of the U.S. men’s soccer team last night, piloting the squad to a 1-1 friendly draw with Mexico (that quite possibly could have been a win if not for a couple key missed calls). The Americans fell behind early, but thanks to a connection between 21-year-old midfielder Brek Shea and Robbie Rogers, evened the score in the 73rd minute. This excited Klinsmann. How much did it excite him? This much:
That’s Chris-Petersen-after-Boise-State-beat-Oklahoma-level (4:50 mark here) stuff. Needless to say, we approve – with both the enthusiasm and the way it was expressed – and we hope Klinsmann will have reason for many more celebrations like it. And if you would prefer the celebration above in animated GIF form, our own Tim Burke created one. Not a bad start to the Klinsmann era.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts