- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Landon Donovan Becomes First American To 50 International Goals, Adds 51st Because He’s Bored
Scoring off a penalty kick that he earned by getting shoved in the box while going up for a header, and on a nice chipped cross from Stuart Holden — not to mention creating an opportunity for Chris Wondolowski to score on a deflection — Landon Donovan has no only proven he’s the best U.S. international ever, but he’s more than capable of playing in next year’s World Cup in Brazil.
Today’s matchup vs. Guatemala was more or less a trial run for a U.S. side that hasn’t had a chance to try out their all-time leading scorer and assist leader at the winger spot all year. Gearing up for the Gold Cup, (schedule here) Donovan will be the oldest player on the roster (though the Captain’s arm band will be given to Demarcus Beasley). Questions have arisen as to which skilled scorer Klinsman might go with going forward, as Jozy Altidore has emerged as a true star (case in point: he just joined EPL squad Sunderland, like, today).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts