- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
We Now Have Reason To Believe That Soccer Players Sometimes Fake Injuries
This may be hard to believe, but it seems not all soccer players are telling the truth when they fall to the ground in agony following a tackle. For proof, watch Liverpool’s Luis Suarez appearing to recover instantly from what originally appeared to be a life-threatening injury:
This has to be the first time this has ever happened, particularly with Suarez. Tomfoolery like this will finally slow the advent of soccer’s popularity in the U.S. — or, as we’ve come to call it here in the States, “football.”
This report detailing the aftermath from Metro is pretty great, by the way:
After the move eventually came to nothing, Suarez eventually remembered how much pain the previous challenge had caused, and spent the next few minutes limping and grimacing to show everyone just how genuine his discomfort was.
Norwich fans showed their sympathies with a rousing chant of ‘Suarez, you’re a c***’.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts