- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We Now Have Reason To Believe That Soccer Players Sometimes Fake Injuries
This may be hard to believe, but it seems not all soccer players are telling the truth when they fall to the ground in agony following a tackle. For proof, watch Liverpool’s Luis Suarez appearing to recover instantly from what originally appeared to be a life-threatening injury:
This has to be the first time this has ever happened, particularly with Suarez. Tomfoolery like this will finally slow the advent of soccer’s popularity in the U.S. — or, as we’ve come to call it here in the States, “football.”
This report detailing the aftermath from Metro is pretty great, by the way:
After the move eventually came to nothing, Suarez eventually remembered how much pain the previous challenge had caused, and spent the next few minutes limping and grimacing to show everyone just how genuine his discomfort was.
Norwich fans showed their sympathies with a rousing chant of ‘Suarez, you’re a c***’.
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy