- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mario Balotelli Got Two Yellow Cards Within Four Minutes, Then Punched A Wall
So the brief Twitter feud between Mario Balotelli and Usain Bolt didn’t end well for either. On Thursday Bolt was beaten by Justin Gatlin in the 100 meters in Rome, and then today Balotelli was booked for two yellows inside of a four-minute period and sent packing from Italy’s World Cup qualifying match wit the Czech Republic.
Mario departed in the 72nd minute with no score, earning both pieces of plastic in a four-minute span. He then punched and kicked a wall in the tunnel.
The match ended in a scoreless tie, which means Italy is still unbeaten through seven final-stage qualifying matches.
Their hopes of doing just that were significantly boosted by Balotelli’s dismissal, with the striker shown two yellow cards after two needless fouls in the space four minutes, though it must be said that the second booking, for throwing his hand in the face of Theodor Gebre Selassie, was harsh in the extreme.
- Filed Under:
- Mario Balotelli
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World