- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
MLS Player Headbutts Opposing Player, Promptly Ejected
During an MLS match on Saturday, the action turned ugly between the Philadelphia Union and Montreal Impact. The incident began when Union forward Antoine Hoppenot took down Nelson Rivas of the Impact. Having only seen this play, I have no idea if there were any other hard fouls during the game, or if something had been brewing the first 67 minutes of the match.
The ref quickly called the foul on Hoppenot, but Rivas thought he was deserving of a little more discipline. So he popped up, walked over to Hoppenot, and headbutted him straight in the dome. A Union player quickly came over and shoved Rivas down. Both Rivas and Jack McInerney (who came to Hoppenot’s aid) were given red cards.
Via ESPN Radio
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ