- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
New Footlocker Ad Shows James Harden, Landon Donovan In Denial About Not Making USMNT
“James, they can’t cut me: I’m the captain!”
Glad to see Donovan — who retires at the end of this MLS season — has a sense of humor about his snub from the World Cup roster (even though he would have been handy against Belgium). Expect to see him on ESPN’s MLS coverage going forward.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy