- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Truffle Shuffle? One Of America’s Goals Inspired A Young Man To Take His Shirt Off On Television
We don’t know much about Excited World Cup Kid, only that (based on his shirt) his dad or older brother probably went to Washington State, and that he proves the old axiom “When you’re not sure how to properly celebrate something, just take off your shirt and say ‘Woo.’” Thanks Excited World Cup Kid, for making yesterday’s loss a little easier to handle.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts