- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Truffle Shuffle? One Of America’s Goals Inspired A Young Man To Take His Shirt Off On Television
We don’t know much about Excited World Cup Kid, only that (based on his shirt) his dad or older brother probably went to Washington State, and that he proves the old axiom “When you’re not sure how to properly celebrate something, just take off your shirt and say ‘Woo.’” Thanks Excited World Cup Kid, for making yesterday’s loss a little easier to handle.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'