- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Truffle Shuffle? One Of America’s Goals Inspired A Young Man To Take His Shirt Off On Television
We don’t know much about Excited World Cup Kid, only that (based on his shirt) his dad or older brother probably went to Washington State, and that he proves the old axiom “When you’re not sure how to properly celebrate something, just take off your shirt and say ‘Woo.’” Thanks Excited World Cup Kid, for making yesterday’s loss a little easier to handle.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts