- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Only In Soccer Would A Fan Throw A Smoke Bomb At Players On The Pitch
Take Sunday’s match between Turkish clubs Galatasaray and Trabzonspor, when Burak Yilmaz of Galatasaray was watching his poor effort on goal meekly skip wide. Moments later, an unidentiable object came streaking in and nailed him in the head. Yilmaz went down and into the fetal position because soccer players are fragile, and that seemed to be that. Except when Trabzonspor defender Giray Kacar went to check on Yilmaz, in came the exploding smoke bomb.
It should also be noted that Yilmaz played for Trabzonspor as recently as last year, and in ’11 – ’12 he scored 33 goals in 30 appearances. But that wasn’t enough to stave off the wrath of his former supporters.
We’d also like to point out that the YouTube uploader claims it was fireworks, but it definitely has a more smoke-bombish feel to it. You know, because we’re very familiar with explosives. Like, really familiar.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts