- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Step Aside Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Philippe Mexes May Have Scored The New Goal Of The Year
Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s recent bicycle goal against England earned worldwide praise and the admiration of millions. It was hard to imagine a goal that could possibly top it, one of such immeasurable skill and flash. Then Milan played Anderlecht in the Champions League and things changed with another bicycle swing of the boot.
Off of a free kick, Milan defender Philippe Mexes corralled the ball with his chest right outside the 18 and casually just, you know, went for the bicycle kick. Oh, was it beautiful.
We can argue all day about which goal was better – Mexes had greater accuracy in a tighter window, but Ibrahimovic had to launch the ball double the yards – but we’ll just watch them both endlessly and wonder where our lives went awry.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week