- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Step Aside Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Philippe Mexes May Have Scored The New Goal Of The Year
Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s recent bicycle goal against England earned worldwide praise and the admiration of millions. It was hard to imagine a goal that could possibly top it, one of such immeasurable skill and flash. Then Milan played Anderlecht in the Champions League and things changed with another bicycle swing of the boot.
Off of a free kick, Milan defender Philippe Mexes corralled the ball with his chest right outside the 18 and casually just, you know, went for the bicycle kick. Oh, was it beautiful.
We can argue all day about which goal was better – Mexes had greater accuracy in a tighter window, but Ibrahimovic had to launch the ball double the yards – but we’ll just watch them both endlessly and wonder where our lives went awry.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos