- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Rihanna Wants To Buy Liverpool’s Premier League Team. … Um, What?
Look, just because you become a passionate fan of something does not mean you must possess it. I learned this the hard way with wolverines, and Rihanna will learn the same lesson with Liverpool F.C. … hopefully with fewer rabies shots.
Podolski x RiRi x Shweinsteiger pic.twitter.com/Sq0HDFDcaB
— Rihanna (@rihanna) July 14, 2014
About all I know of Rihanna is that she’s a teen queen pop singer. Oh, and also she’s got beaucoup bucks: enough apparently to entertain the notion of buying a Preimer League soccer team.
And amid reports that she has been looking to invest in an English football club, Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo says Liverpool are the team of choice.
The paper says she has been advised by close friend and Chelsea striker Didier Drogba to make an offer for the Anfield club.
What’s not clear from this is if Liverpool is even for sale (I have hunch it isn’t).
— Wio (@ColoWio) August 11, 2014
Oh Rihanna, you know the saying — if you love something, set it free. Owning a major sports team is more headaches than its worth (Donald Sterling).
But at least the fans are behind you:
if Rihanna buys into Liverpool i will cry for days/years
— annie (@annie_rebeccaa) August 12, 2014
Maybe she just wants to buy shares. That makes more sense.
— Football__Tweet (@Football__Tweet) August 11, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy