- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
These Croatian Announcers Yelled So Loudly And Amazingly When This Croatian Team Scored To Qualify For Europa League
Rijeka needed a goal against Stuttgart to qualify for Europa League, the Champions League’s rightfully-neglected little brother. The little brother is rightfully neglected, but still exciting for the teams involved. The analogy is becoming convoluted.
Still: watch these Croatian announcers go nuts.
Today I learned that Gus Johnson speaks Croatian.
- Filed Under:
- The Top Fantasy Sleepers in the NFL
- The Motown Meltdown
- Predicting The NFL's Top 10 Players In 2015
- Is Nick Foles Beating Out The Other NFL Quarterbacks?