- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ronaldinho Is Up To His Old Tricks Again
There was a time before Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, when there was only one name in soccer: Ronaldinho. The Barcelona midfielder played with reckless abandon — like a child, really. A very, very talented child, with quads that could suffocate a horse. It was that same youthful exuberance that probably compelled him to return home to Brazil before even turning 30 (despite being able to still play at a top tier European club).
His new home, Atlético Mineiro, just recently lost to Raja Casablanca in the (ironically obscure) FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco yesterday, despite this cartoonish free kick Ronaldinho executed in the 63rd minute of play. Not saying that the world’s best couldn’t pull off such action on a ball — they obviously could if you pressed them on it — there’s just something about Dinho’s nonchalance. A “Eh, wake up, have a coffee, blow some minds, go to bed” disposition.
We miss him. Come back!
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'