- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ronaldinho Is Up To His Old Tricks Again
There was a time before Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, when there was only one name in soccer: Ronaldinho. The Barcelona midfielder played with reckless abandon — like a child, really. A very, very talented child, with quads that could suffocate a horse. It was that same youthful exuberance that probably compelled him to return home to Brazil before even turning 30 (despite being able to still play at a top tier European club).
His new home, Atlético Mineiro, just recently lost to Raja Casablanca in the (ironically obscure) FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco yesterday, despite this cartoonish free kick Ronaldinho executed in the 63rd minute of play. Not saying that the world’s best couldn’t pull off such action on a ball — they obviously could if you pressed them on it — there’s just something about Dinho’s nonchalance. A “Eh, wake up, have a coffee, blow some minds, go to bed” disposition.
We miss him. Come back!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story