- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Ronaldinho Is Up To His Old Tricks Again
There was a time before Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, when there was only one name in soccer: Ronaldinho. The Barcelona midfielder played with reckless abandon — like a child, really. A very, very talented child, with quads that could suffocate a horse. It was that same youthful exuberance that probably compelled him to return home to Brazil before even turning 30 (despite being able to still play at a top tier European club).
His new home, Atlético Mineiro, just recently lost to Raja Casablanca in the (ironically obscure) FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco yesterday, despite this cartoonish free kick Ronaldinho executed in the 63rd minute of play. Not saying that the world’s best couldn’t pull off such action on a ball — they obviously could if you pressed them on it — there’s just something about Dinho’s nonchalance. A “Eh, wake up, have a coffee, blow some minds, go to bed” disposition.
We miss him. Come back!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead