- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ronaldinho Is Up To His Old Tricks Again
There was a time before Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, when there was only one name in soccer: Ronaldinho. The Barcelona midfielder played with reckless abandon — like a child, really. A very, very talented child, with quads that could suffocate a horse. It was that same youthful exuberance that probably compelled him to return home to Brazil before even turning 30 (despite being able to still play at a top tier European club).
His new home, Atlético Mineiro, just recently lost to Raja Casablanca in the (ironically obscure) FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco yesterday, despite this cartoonish free kick Ronaldinho executed in the 63rd minute of play. Not saying that the world’s best couldn’t pull off such action on a ball — they obviously could if you pressed them on it — there’s just something about Dinho’s nonchalance. A “Eh, wake up, have a coffee, blow some minds, go to bed” disposition.
We miss him. Come back!
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles