- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ronaldinho Is Up To His Old Tricks Again
There was a time before Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, when there was only one name in soccer: Ronaldinho. The Barcelona midfielder played with reckless abandon — like a child, really. A very, very talented child, with quads that could suffocate a horse. It was that same youthful exuberance that probably compelled him to return home to Brazil before even turning 30 (despite being able to still play at a top tier European club).
His new home, Atlético Mineiro, just recently lost to Raja Casablanca in the (ironically obscure) FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco yesterday, despite this cartoonish free kick Ronaldinho executed in the 63rd minute of play. Not saying that the world’s best couldn’t pull off such action on a ball — they obviously could if you pressed them on it — there’s just something about Dinho’s nonchalance. A “Eh, wake up, have a coffee, blow some minds, go to bed” disposition.
We miss him. Come back!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments