- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Samuel Eto’o Starts The EPL Championship Celebration Early With A Little Booger Sugar
…Or smelling salts. Is that what the kids are calling it these days? Either way, looks like it felt pretty awesome. Eto’o was a late addition after Fernando Torres somehow got hurt in warm ups, so we can understand the sense of urgency to promptly get one’s head “right,” as Matthew McConaughey’s character from “The Wolf of Wall Street” would say. Chelsea demolished Tottenham this morning 4-0, thanks to Eto’o's early converted steal, and a drawn red card penalty.
Guess this stuff works — whatever it is.
The win gives Chelsea a commanding lead on the top spot of the EPL table (seven points ahead Liverpool and Arsenal).
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier