- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Samuel Eto’o Starts The EPL Championship Celebration Early With A Little Booger Sugar
…Or smelling salts. Is that what the kids are calling it these days? Either way, looks like it felt pretty awesome. Eto’o was a late addition after Fernando Torres somehow got hurt in warm ups, so we can understand the sense of urgency to promptly get one’s head “right,” as Matthew McConaughey’s character from “The Wolf of Wall Street” would say. Chelsea demolished Tottenham this morning 4-0, thanks to Eto’o's early converted steal, and a drawn red card penalty.
Guess this stuff works — whatever it is.
The win gives Chelsea a commanding lead on the top spot of the EPL table (seven points ahead Liverpool and Arsenal).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts