- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
So I Guess Usain Bolt And Mario Balotelli Are Feuding
We’ve needed something to fill the void since Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia have ceased hostilities. Could this be it? Usain Bolt will make his Diamond League debut in Rome On Thursday, where he will meet Justin Gatlin in the 100 meters (Michael Rodgers is also in the field).
Today Bolt talked with TG1 (Rome’s TeleGiornale TV network) and was somehow asked of his opinion on Milan’s oft-troubled striker, Mario Balotelli. I’m guessing it’s a standard question for Italian journalists for anyone famous. (Queen arrives): “Welcome your majesty. What are your thoughts on Mario Balotelli?”
“Balotelli is a great football player, although perhaps a little too aggressive for my tastes,” said Bolt. “He never misses a penalty. I’ve met him a couple of times and to be honest I don’t like him very much.”
Balotelli got wind of that and replied via Twitter.
So, it’s on? We’ll see.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts