- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So I Guess Usain Bolt And Mario Balotelli Are Feuding
We’ve needed something to fill the void since Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia have ceased hostilities. Could this be it? Usain Bolt will make his Diamond League debut in Rome On Thursday, where he will meet Justin Gatlin in the 100 meters (Michael Rodgers is also in the field).
Today Bolt talked with TG1 (Rome’s TeleGiornale TV network) and was somehow asked of his opinion on Milan’s oft-troubled striker, Mario Balotelli. I’m guessing it’s a standard question for Italian journalists for anyone famous. (Queen arrives): “Welcome your majesty. What are your thoughts on Mario Balotelli?”
“Balotelli is a great football player, although perhaps a little too aggressive for my tastes,” said Bolt. “He never misses a penalty. I’ve met him a couple of times and to be honest I don’t like him very much.”
Balotelli got wind of that and replied via Twitter.
So, it’s on? We’ll see.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts