- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Only A Soccer Fight Would Involve Flying Kicks Instead Of Punches (Video)
The way they kick and flee, kick and flee, seems quite cowardly, but is in fact tactically intelligent and diminishes the chance of immediate retribution. Also, so adorable!
This would probably be more funny if it didn’t involve children in a U-13 derby match between Bahia and Vitoria in the Independence Cup final, and one kid wasn’t brutalized by a swarm of Bahia players, and another didn’t collapse in pain after weaving his way through an onslaught of attackers, but try not to focus on that. Ninja flying kicks are afoot!
The whole thing starts because the Bahia goalkeeper punches a Vitoria player in the back of the neck. The Vitoria player, predictably keeping with tradition, reacts late and slumps to the ground in a poorly executed flop – though he has years to fine tune his craft before the big time. Then, mayhem.
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen flying kicks in action, and we hope it’s not the last. Except in this video we’re delighted with a wonderfully dramatic flop to incite the whole thing. Soccer is really just the best.
Let us translate the brief news intro for you:
“HOLY SHIT FLYING KICKS SOCCER FIGHT WITH CHILDREN HOLY SHIT.”
Oh and, by the way, the match was called early and Bahia was given the 2-1 victory.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed