- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Celebrating Young Soccer Fan Pokes Himself In The Eye, Doesn’t Care, Keeps Right On Celebrating
Liverpool won the Carling Cup (a.k.a. the Football League Cup) for the first time since 2003 yesterday by beating Cardiff in a penalty shootout. While the win is just one step on the way back to prominence for Liverpool, it is a step, and fans celebrated like it. That included one especially euphoric young fan caught by TV cameras. How euphoric? He accidentally poked himself in the eye with his happily flailing arms. That’s painful. But the kid was so joyous that afterward, he… kept right on celebrating. That’s fandom.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts