- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Celebrating Young Soccer Fan Pokes Himself In The Eye, Doesn’t Care, Keeps Right On Celebrating
Liverpool won the Carling Cup (a.k.a. the Football League Cup) for the first time since 2003 yesterday by beating Cardiff in a penalty shootout. While the win is just one step on the way back to prominence for Liverpool, it is a step, and fans celebrated like it. That included one especially euphoric young fan caught by TV cameras. How euphoric? He accidentally poked himself in the eye with his happily flailing arms. That’s painful. But the kid was so joyous that afterward, he… kept right on celebrating. That’s fandom.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind