- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Celebrating Young Soccer Fan Pokes Himself In The Eye, Doesn’t Care, Keeps Right On Celebrating
Liverpool won the Carling Cup (a.k.a. the Football League Cup) for the first time since 2003 yesterday by beating Cardiff in a penalty shootout. While the win is just one step on the way back to prominence for Liverpool, it is a step, and fans celebrated like it. That included one especially euphoric young fan caught by TV cameras. How euphoric? He accidentally poked himself in the eye with his happily flailing arms. That’s painful. But the kid was so joyous that afterward, he… kept right on celebrating. That’s fandom.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story