- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Celebrating Young Soccer Fan Pokes Himself In The Eye, Doesn’t Care, Keeps Right On Celebrating
Liverpool won the Carling Cup (a.k.a. the Football League Cup) for the first time since 2003 yesterday by beating Cardiff in a penalty shootout. While the win is just one step on the way back to prominence for Liverpool, it is a step, and fans celebrated like it. That included one especially euphoric young fan caught by TV cameras. How euphoric? He accidentally poked himself in the eye with his happily flailing arms. That’s painful. But the kid was so joyous that afterward, he… kept right on celebrating. That’s fandom.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed