- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Celebrating Young Soccer Fan Pokes Himself In The Eye, Doesn’t Care, Keeps Right On Celebrating
Liverpool won the Carling Cup (a.k.a. the Football League Cup) for the first time since 2003 yesterday by beating Cardiff in a penalty shootout. While the win is just one step on the way back to prominence for Liverpool, it is a step, and fans celebrated like it. That included one especially euphoric young fan caught by TV cameras. How euphoric? He accidentally poked himself in the eye with his happily flailing arms. That’s painful. But the kid was so joyous that afterward, he… kept right on celebrating. That’s fandom.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts