- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Just A Professional Soccer Player Sticking His Finger Up The Butt Of Another Professional Soccer Player
Modeste M’bami is a soccer player for Cameroon’s international squad, as well as a recent addition to Al Ittihad of the Saudi Premier League. In Friday’s match against Al Nassr, opposing player Al-Zaylai fell on top of the ball after being tripped by an Al Ittihad player. M’bami, looking for the quick restart, needed to find away to separate player from ball. So instead of say, shoving or kicking or nudging him, M’bami decided to perform a colonoscopy on Al-Zaylai with his finger.
That’s jamming his finger up Al-Zaylai’s butt in non-medical speak, by the way.
M’bami got away with it, and Al Zaylai, though clearly disturbed, continued playing. And so we’re left with little more than the knowledge that some on-field proctology went on during a live and professional soccer match.
Because sometimes you just need to check inside an a–hole.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts