- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Soccer Player Almost Loses Hand Tossing Grenade Off The Field (Video)
The Big Lead just posted this surreal video from a soccer match in Isfahan, Iran. In it, a player picks up an object of the ground after it was tossed onto the field by a spectator. The player then flicks it off the pitch without much of a thought… and seconds later, it explodes. Turns out, it was a grenade. According to the YouTube description, “the game was called off and police have started investigating this case.” Scary stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts