- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Soccer Player Almost Loses Hand Tossing Grenade Off The Field (Video)
The Big Lead just posted this surreal video from a soccer match in Isfahan, Iran. In it, a player picks up an object of the ground after it was tossed onto the field by a spectator. The player then flicks it off the pitch without much of a thought… and seconds later, it explodes. Turns out, it was a grenade. According to the YouTube description, “the game was called off and police have started investigating this case.” Scary stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot