- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Soccer Player Almost Loses Hand Tossing Grenade Off The Field (Video)
The Big Lead just posted this surreal video from a soccer match in Isfahan, Iran. In it, a player picks up an object of the ground after it was tossed onto the field by a spectator. The player then flicks it off the pitch without much of a thought… and seconds later, it explodes. Turns out, it was a grenade. According to the YouTube description, “the game was called off and police have started investigating this case.” Scary stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts