- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Soccer Player Almost Loses Hand Tossing Grenade Off The Field (Video)
The Big Lead just posted this surreal video from a soccer match in Isfahan, Iran. In it, a player picks up an object of the ground after it was tossed onto the field by a spectator. The player then flicks it off the pitch without much of a thought… and seconds later, it explodes. Turns out, it was a grenade. According to the YouTube description, “the game was called off and police have started investigating this case.” Scary stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts