- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Soccer Player Almost Loses Hand Tossing Grenade Off The Field (Video)
The Big Lead just posted this surreal video from a soccer match in Isfahan, Iran. In it, a player picks up an object of the ground after it was tossed onto the field by a spectator. The player then flicks it off the pitch without much of a thought… and seconds later, it explodes. Turns out, it was a grenade. According to the YouTube description, “the game was called off and police have started investigating this case.” Scary stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"