- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Stephen Colbert Recaps The World Cup, Nails Belgium, Germany Vs Argentina, And The USMNT
After a two week break, Colbert returned to the air last night to make fun of all the silly countries that dominated the 2014 World Cup post group stage. Germany vs Argentina? Stephen thought that match would be decided by how many living Nazi war criminals each country still had. Turns out they actually just played a soccer game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts