- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Stephen Colbert Recaps The World Cup, Nails Belgium, Germany Vs Argentina, And The USMNT
After a two week break, Colbert returned to the air last night to make fun of all the silly countries that dominated the 2014 World Cup post group stage. Germany vs Argentina? Stephen thought that match would be decided by how many living Nazi war criminals each country still had. Turns out they actually just played a soccer game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts