- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Stephen Colbert Recaps The World Cup, Nails Belgium, Germany Vs Argentina, And The USMNT
After a two week break, Colbert returned to the air last night to make fun of all the silly countries that dominated the 2014 World Cup post group stage. Germany vs Argentina? Stephen thought that match would be decided by how many living Nazi war criminals each country still had. Turns out they actually just played a soccer game.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?