- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Stephen Colbert Recaps The World Cup, Nails Belgium, Germany Vs Argentina, And The USMNT
After a two week break, Colbert returned to the air last night to make fun of all the silly countries that dominated the 2014 World Cup post group stage. Germany vs Argentina? Stephen thought that match would be decided by how many living Nazi war criminals each country still had. Turns out they actually just played a soccer game.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'