- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tanks Descend Upon World Cup City Of Recife, Brazil, In Massive Police Crack Down Amidst Widespread Violence
Protests have rocked the 2014 World Cup host country, and now widespread looting and violence has prompted government officials to basically send in the Army from Elite Squad.
[Digg] An undisclosed number of federal troops on Thursday began entering Recife, the capital of the northeastern state of Pernambuco, after shops and supermarkets were ransacked overnight and some cargo trucks were stolen, according to local reports.
Things have not been looking good for Brazil as we are now a month away from the start of the biggest sporting event on Earth. Their 2018 Olympic Games is considered in jeopardy. We’re just worried about next month, when games will be played in what is starting to look like a war zone.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior