- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tanks Descend Upon World Cup City Of Recife, Brazil, In Massive Police Crack Down Amidst Widespread Violence
Protests have rocked the 2014 World Cup host country, and now widespread looting and violence has prompted government officials to basically send in the Army from Elite Squad.
[Digg] An undisclosed number of federal troops on Thursday began entering Recife, the capital of the northeastern state of Pernambuco, after shops and supermarkets were ransacked overnight and some cargo trucks were stolen, according to local reports.
Things have not been looking good for Brazil as we are now a month away from the start of the biggest sporting event on Earth. Their 2018 Olympic Games is considered in jeopardy. We’re just worried about next month, when games will be played in what is starting to look like a war zone.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce