- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tanks Descend Upon World Cup City Of Recife, Brazil, In Massive Police Crack Down Amidst Widespread Violence
Protests have rocked the 2014 World Cup host country, and now widespread looting and violence has prompted government officials to basically send in the Army from Elite Squad.
[Digg] An undisclosed number of federal troops on Thursday began entering Recife, the capital of the northeastern state of Pernambuco, after shops and supermarkets were ransacked overnight and some cargo trucks were stolen, according to local reports.
Things have not been looking good for Brazil as we are now a month away from the start of the biggest sporting event on Earth. Their 2018 Olympic Games is considered in jeopardy. We’re just worried about next month, when games will be played in what is starting to look like a war zone.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?