- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tanks Descend Upon World Cup City Of Recife, Brazil, In Massive Police Crack Down Amidst Widespread Violence
Protests have rocked the 2014 World Cup host country, and now widespread looting and violence has prompted government officials to basically send in the Army from Elite Squad.
[Digg] An undisclosed number of federal troops on Thursday began entering Recife, the capital of the northeastern state of Pernambuco, after shops and supermarkets were ransacked overnight and some cargo trucks were stolen, according to local reports.
Things have not been looking good for Brazil as we are now a month away from the start of the biggest sporting event on Earth. Their 2018 Olympic Games is considered in jeopardy. We’re just worried about next month, when games will be played in what is starting to look like a war zone.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs