- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tanks Descend Upon World Cup City Of Recife, Brazil, In Massive Police Crack Down Amidst Widespread Violence
Protests have rocked the 2014 World Cup host country, and now widespread looting and violence has prompted government officials to basically send in the Army from Elite Squad.
[Digg] An undisclosed number of federal troops on Thursday began entering Recife, the capital of the northeastern state of Pernambuco, after shops and supermarkets were ransacked overnight and some cargo trucks were stolen, according to local reports.
Things have not been looking good for Brazil as we are now a month away from the start of the biggest sporting event on Earth. Their 2018 Olympic Games is considered in jeopardy. We’re just worried about next month, when games will be played in what is starting to look like a war zone.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts