- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Terrible Human Being And Soccer Player Enzo Jiminez Grabs Dog By Neck And Throws It At A Fence
During this Argentinian lower league soccer match, Bella Vista player Enzo Jiminez became enraged when a dog made its way onto the pitch. Check out what happened below:
As you can see in the video, Jiminez grabbed the dog by the neck, walked it past the sideline, and attempted to hurl it over a fence. The throw fell short and the dog smacked into the fence before landing back on the field, where it thankfully stood up and began running.
Fans began throwing drinks at Jiminez almost immediately after his atrocious act, and players from the opposing team, San Juan, began yelling at him before the two teams had to be separated. Jiminez, an apparently terrible human being, was given a red card for what he did and left the game.
This is by far and away one of the most terrible things that I’ve ever seen a person do in any walk of life, let alone in sports. Fighting a fellow athlete is one thing, as tempers often flare during competition and they can defend themselves. But to attack a harmless, defenseless dog because it didn’t know any better and found itself on the pitch during a game is barbaric, abhorrent, and outright disgusting.
I don’t have a good grasp on how Argentinian lower leagues govern themselves, and by that I mean that I have absolutely zero idea how Argentinian lower leagues govern themselves, but if this isn’t deserving of a suspension, than I don’t know what is.
[h/t to Reddit]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts