- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Terrible Human Being And Soccer Player Enzo Jiminez Grabs Dog By Neck And Throws It At A Fence
During this Argentinian lower league soccer match, Bella Vista player Enzo Jiminez became enraged when a dog made its way onto the pitch. Check out what happened below:
As you can see in the video, Jiminez grabbed the dog by the neck, walked it past the sideline, and attempted to hurl it over a fence. The throw fell short and the dog smacked into the fence before landing back on the field, where it thankfully stood up and began running.
Fans began throwing drinks at Jiminez almost immediately after his atrocious act, and players from the opposing team, San Juan, began yelling at him before the two teams had to be separated. Jiminez, an apparently terrible human being, was given a red card for what he did and left the game.
This is by far and away one of the most terrible things that I’ve ever seen a person do in any walk of life, let alone in sports. Fighting a fellow athlete is one thing, as tempers often flare during competition and they can defend themselves. But to attack a harmless, defenseless dog because it didn’t know any better and found itself on the pitch during a game is barbaric, abhorrent, and outright disgusting.
I don’t have a good grasp on how Argentinian lower leagues govern themselves, and by that I mean that I have absolutely zero idea how Argentinian lower leagues govern themselves, but if this isn’t deserving of a suspension, than I don’t know what is.
[h/t to Reddit]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts