- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Poor And Lonely Udinese Fan Was The Only Away Supporter At The Team’s Match Against Sampdoria
Not too many Udinese supporters traveled to Genoa to witness their team’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria in Serie A yesterday. It’s a distance of 512 kilometers, according to Google Maps, so we understand why so few people made the trip. Excuse us: person. As in, one.
We’re talking about this guy, Arrigo Brovedani, shown above. So lonely. The visiting fans section had 4,134 seats, and Brovedani was confined to that nook of isolation for the entire match.
There’s also this, via the Associated Press, which is depressing:
“He was given coffee by stadium stewards and a Sampdoria shirt by the home club directors. The home fans also invited him to drink with them after the game.”
But then there’s this, which is kind of cool, but still sort of depressing:
“Brovedani was even jokingly invited to warm up by Udinese captain Antonio Di Natale following his lone cries of ”Come on Udinese!”
But this is, without a doubt, not at all depressing. Just cool.
“Udinese dedicated the win to Brovedani and has invited him to the match against Palermo on Saturday.”
The match is at home, by the way.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Best Shots From Pacquiao Vs. Rios
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama