- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Poor And Lonely Udinese Fan Was The Only Away Supporter At The Team’s Match Against Sampdoria
Not too many Udinese supporters traveled to Genoa to witness their team’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria in Serie A yesterday. It’s a distance of 512 kilometers, according to Google Maps, so we understand why so few people made the trip. Excuse us: person. As in, one.
We’re talking about this guy, Arrigo Brovedani, shown above. So lonely. The visiting fans section had 4,134 seats, and Brovedani was confined to that nook of isolation for the entire match.
There’s also this, via the Associated Press, which is depressing:
“He was given coffee by stadium stewards and a Sampdoria shirt by the home club directors. The home fans also invited him to drink with them after the game.”
But then there’s this, which is kind of cool, but still sort of depressing:
“Brovedani was even jokingly invited to warm up by Udinese captain Antonio Di Natale following his lone cries of ”Come on Udinese!”
But this is, without a doubt, not at all depressing. Just cool.
“Udinese dedicated the win to Brovedani and has invited him to the match against Palermo on Saturday.”
The match is at home, by the way.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship