- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Romanian Soccer Field Chalking Brought To You By Booze
Yes, tasty booze — ask for it by name.
According to Sport.Ro.com, a groundskeeper in Romania decided to switch things up and go drinking before the big soccer match, instead of after. Results were mixed.
Google Translate takes over from here:
A league match ‘honor’ of Timis County has provided images raving. The man who had to deal with mapping land went to the pub before the game. The result is plotted chaotic streaks that would bedevil any advanced technology that UEFA may approve the goal line :)
The incident happened half a year ago, and the official explanation was “man barely returned from a prayer!” (Prayer is spending the inhabitants of Banat do the Virgin Mary, a kind of campeneasca party, attended by the whole village)
“Plotted chaotic streaks” shall now be the new term for getting totally wasted.
Love how this line just ends for no apparent reason. Also, why don’t these things have erasers?:
Luckily there are no out of bounds in soccer. So, play on! (Hic!)
- Filed Under:
- Adventures In Booze
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee