- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Today In Overreactions: Throwing Your False Teeth At The Manager Because Your Team Lost Again
When your team loses, it sucks. When your team is on a five game losing streak, it really sucks. When your team is close to being relegated to an inferior league because it loses so much, that’s just terrible. But there have to be more constructive ways to vent your frustration than throwing your dentures onto the field, for the camera to pick up in all its slimy, toothy glory.
This overreaction comes courtesy of the Argentine football (soccer) league. A supposed fan of the Argentinos Juniors was upset when the team gave up another goal in the second half to go down 3-1. As is typical, the manager — Ricardo Caruso Lombardi — took the heat, and in this case, the teeth:
Extra credit in this video goes to the dudes smoking cigarettes, just for being themselves.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts