- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Is Set. Here Are The Odds For Each Team To Advance.
If you’re unfamiliar with ESPN’s Soccer Power Index (SPI), it’s a data-driven ranking system, used to rank both club and national teams. It’s far from perfect, but for a mainstream-media-made concoction, it’s pretty damn good.
The UEFA Champions league knockout round draw recently came out, and SPI has the odds for each of the 16 teams chances of advancing. Unsurprisingly, Bayern Munich is not screwed, despite drawing Premier League leaders Arsenal.
Here are the odds for each team to advance in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16, according to Soccer Power Index. pic.twitter.com/Rmc28EvaDj
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) December 16, 2013
The knockout round doesn’t start ’til February 18th, but that won’t stop us from acting as if we know what’s gonna happen.
- Filed Under:
- Champions League
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013