- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Is Set. Here Are The Odds For Each Team To Advance.
If you’re unfamiliar with ESPN’s Soccer Power Index (SPI), it’s a data-driven ranking system, used to rank both club and national teams. It’s far from perfect, but for a mainstream-media-made concoction, it’s pretty damn good.
The UEFA Champions league knockout round draw recently came out, and SPI has the odds for each of the 16 teams chances of advancing. Unsurprisingly, Bayern Munich is not screwed, despite drawing Premier League leaders Arsenal.
Here are the odds for each team to advance in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16, according to Soccer Power Index. pic.twitter.com/Rmc28EvaDj
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) December 16, 2013
The knockout round doesn’t start ’til February 18th, but that won’t stop us from acting as if we know what’s gonna happen.
- Filed Under:
- Champions League
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story