- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Is Set. Here Are The Odds For Each Team To Advance.
If you’re unfamiliar with ESPN’s Soccer Power Index (SPI), it’s a data-driven ranking system, used to rank both club and national teams. It’s far from perfect, but for a mainstream-media-made concoction, it’s pretty damn good.
The UEFA Champions league knockout round draw recently came out, and SPI has the odds for each of the 16 teams chances of advancing. Unsurprisingly, Bayern Munich is not screwed, despite drawing Premier League leaders Arsenal.
Here are the odds for each team to advance in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16, according to Soccer Power Index. pic.twitter.com/Rmc28EvaDj
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) December 16, 2013
The knockout round doesn’t start ’til February 18th, but that won’t stop us from acting as if we know what’s gonna happen.
- Filed Under:
- Champions League
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce