- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Is Set. Here Are The Odds For Each Team To Advance.
If you’re unfamiliar with ESPN’s Soccer Power Index (SPI), it’s a data-driven ranking system, used to rank both club and national teams. It’s far from perfect, but for a mainstream-media-made concoction, it’s pretty damn good.
The UEFA Champions league knockout round draw recently came out, and SPI has the odds for each of the 16 teams chances of advancing. Unsurprisingly, Bayern Munich is not screwed, despite drawing Premier League leaders Arsenal.
Here are the odds for each team to advance in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16, according to Soccer Power Index. pic.twitter.com/Rmc28EvaDj
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) December 16, 2013
The knockout round doesn’t start ’til February 18th, but that won’t stop us from acting as if we know what’s gonna happen.
- Filed Under:
- Champions League
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?