- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The UEFA Champions League Knockout Round Is Set. Here Are The Odds For Each Team To Advance.
If you’re unfamiliar with ESPN’s Soccer Power Index (SPI), it’s a data-driven ranking system, used to rank both club and national teams. It’s far from perfect, but for a mainstream-media-made concoction, it’s pretty damn good.
The UEFA Champions league knockout round draw recently came out, and SPI has the odds for each of the 16 teams chances of advancing. Unsurprisingly, Bayern Munich is not screwed, despite drawing Premier League leaders Arsenal.
Here are the odds for each team to advance in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16, according to Soccer Power Index. pic.twitter.com/Rmc28EvaDj
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) December 16, 2013
The knockout round doesn’t start ’til February 18th, but that won’t stop us from acting as if we know what’s gonna happen.
- Filed Under:
- Champions League
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts