- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Uruguay’s Cavani Drills A Free Kick Over Italian Wall, Past Buffon From Way, Way Downtown
The game, which determines who will get 3rd place/bronze/technically-nothing-because-it’s-not-a-real-tournament, was won by Italy in extra time. Spain and Brazil play at 6:00 PM EST on ESPN to decide the whole thing.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship