- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Uruguay’s Cavani Drills A Free Kick Over Italian Wall, Past Buffon From Way, Way Downtown
The game, which determines who will get 3rd place/bronze/technically-nothing-because-it’s-not-a-real-tournament, was won by Italy in extra time. Spain and Brazil play at 6:00 PM EST on ESPN to decide the whole thing.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- The New York Knicks & The Felton Dilemma
- The Patriots Used to Wear What?