- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Uruguay’s Cavani Drills A Free Kick Over Italian Wall, Past Buffon From Way, Way Downtown
The game, which determines who will get 3rd place/bronze/technically-nothing-because-it’s-not-a-real-tournament, was won by Italy in extra time. Spain and Brazil play at 6:00 PM EST on ESPN to decide the whole thing.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities