- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Victoria Beckham Wants David Beckham To Be The Next James Bond; Social Media Collapses In Laughter
It was a joint interview with the London Sun, and for some reason the conversation with David Beckham and his wife, Victoria, came around to a possible acting career (David retired from soccer in March). He responded:
During a joint interview with the couple, David, 38, revealed he doesn’t share the same confidence in his big screen abilities.
He said: “I have some friends who are actors – Tom Cruise is a very good friend of ours.
“But I don’t think I have any plans to become an actor. I’m not sure I’d be very good at it.”
However, his designer missus vehemently disagreed, saying: “I think you would be really good at acting.”
Turning to the interviewer, Victoria, 39, asked: “Don’t you think he’d be good at acting?
“I think you’d be great. I think he should be James Bond! He’d be a good James Bond!”
Don’t worry. I’m sure that when social media gets that quote, they won’t make a big deal of it.
This would be the worst thing imaginable – http://t.co/pxknPRR3Uk
— Duncan Browne (@standardduncan) June 26, 2013
There will be no Photoshop posters.
And no smart-ass retorts on message boards.
Brian Cashman needs to call Victoria Beckham and dole out some of his classic advice, right now.
Photoshops via Daily Mail, The Sun.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story