- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Visual Evidence That Players In The MLS Are, In Fact, Insanely Skilled
Major League Soccer players often get knocked for lacking the skill and creativity of their overseas counterparts. While it’s true that there’s a pretty wide gap in talent between the MLS and, say, the EPL, there are some moments when you’re reminded that pro soccer players in America aren’t too shabby.
One of those moments came last night, when the Seattle Sounders and Vancouver Whitecaps battled to a 2-2 tie. The equalizer came on this goal from Vancouver’s Eric Hassli, which was nothing short of spectacular. Yes, the rosters in America aren’t as good as the rosters in Europe. But my oh my, is this a pretty goal.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce