- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Visual Evidence That Players In The MLS Are, In Fact, Insanely Skilled
Major League Soccer players often get knocked for lacking the skill and creativity of their overseas counterparts. While it’s true that there’s a pretty wide gap in talent between the MLS and, say, the EPL, there are some moments when you’re reminded that pro soccer players in America aren’t too shabby.
One of those moments came last night, when the Seattle Sounders and Vancouver Whitecaps battled to a 2-2 tie. The equalizer came on this goal from Vancouver’s Eric Hassli, which was nothing short of spectacular. Yes, the rosters in America aren’t as good as the rosters in Europe. But my oh my, is this a pretty goal.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts