- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
South African Fan Attacks Referee With One Of Those Annoying Horns From The World Cup
Convinced vuvuzelas couldn’t be anymore annoying? Ever get smacked in the face with one when you’re at work? Good, me neither. During a South African Premier League match Saturday between Kaiser Chiefs and Golden Arrows, an obnoxious fan ran onto the field and attacked the referee with his obnoxious plastic trumpet. According to Reuters, the incident occurred after (SPOILER ALERT) the ref made a call nobody liked.
The incident came after the referee had sent off Chiefs midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane for a dangerous tackle in the first half, sparking protests from the players and a heated exchange of words between the two benches.
Although shorthanded, Kaiser Chiefs went on to draw 0-0. Sound the horns! Disagree with someone? You can buy a vuvuzela here and make your point loud and clear. Mostly loud, though.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story