- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
South African Fan Attacks Referee With One Of Those Annoying Horns From The World Cup
Convinced vuvuzelas couldn’t be anymore annoying? Ever get smacked in the face with one when you’re at work? Good, me neither. During a South African Premier League match Saturday between Kaiser Chiefs and Golden Arrows, an obnoxious fan ran onto the field and attacked the referee with his obnoxious plastic trumpet. According to Reuters, the incident occurred after (SPOILER ALERT) the ref made a call nobody liked.
The incident came after the referee had sent off Chiefs midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane for a dangerous tackle in the first half, sparking protests from the players and a heated exchange of words between the two benches.
Although shorthanded, Kaiser Chiefs went on to draw 0-0. Sound the horns! Disagree with someone? You can buy a vuvuzela here and make your point loud and clear. Mostly loud, though.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes