- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
South African Fan Attacks Referee With One Of Those Annoying Horns From The World Cup
Convinced vuvuzelas couldn’t be anymore annoying? Ever get smacked in the face with one when you’re at work? Good, me neither. During a South African Premier League match Saturday between Kaiser Chiefs and Golden Arrows, an obnoxious fan ran onto the field and attacked the referee with his obnoxious plastic trumpet. According to Reuters, the incident occurred after (SPOILER ALERT) the ref made a call nobody liked.
The incident came after the referee had sent off Chiefs midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane for a dangerous tackle in the first half, sparking protests from the players and a heated exchange of words between the two benches.
Although shorthanded, Kaiser Chiefs went on to draw 0-0. Sound the horns! Disagree with someone? You can buy a vuvuzela here and make your point loud and clear. Mostly loud, though.
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing