- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
South African Fan Attacks Referee With One Of Those Annoying Horns From The World Cup
Convinced vuvuzelas couldn’t be anymore annoying? Ever get smacked in the face with one when you’re at work? Good, me neither. During a South African Premier League match Saturday between Kaiser Chiefs and Golden Arrows, an obnoxious fan ran onto the field and attacked the referee with his obnoxious plastic trumpet. According to Reuters, the incident occurred after (SPOILER ALERT) the ref made a call nobody liked.
The incident came after the referee had sent off Chiefs midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane for a dangerous tackle in the first half, sparking protests from the players and a heated exchange of words between the two benches.
Although shorthanded, Kaiser Chiefs went on to draw 0-0. Sound the horns! Disagree with someone? You can buy a vuvuzela here and make your point loud and clear. Mostly loud, though.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'